- News releases
Global Electrical Power and Advanced Materials leader Mersen is pleased to announce the launch of a new Electrical Power website. “The global website is an innovative and powerful tool that provides our customers with quick and easy access to all of the electrical power data they need,” said Charlie Raynes, VP Global Marcom. “And the new website highlights our commitment to having the customer at the center of every decision we make.” The site includes global UL and IEC product data, fast access to technical experts, enhanced market schematics to showcase our entire product line, and responsive design for usability on every screen.
A few of the new features include:
- Bold New Design: Based on customer interviews and feedback, you’ll immediately notice the bold new design as you navigate through Mersen product, market, and application data. The design makes easy to find the information you need and sticky menus keep navigation information on the screen when you need it.
- Powerful new Product Finder and Search Functions: Find what you need fast! Searching for a Mersen product has never been easier with our new Product Selector Tool, which lets you search by product number, product category, or by product specifications. Intuitive prompts guide you through the process. The Search tool is available on every page; simply type in a keyword, part number, cross reference number, or more to search for any material and the auto-complete feature will suggest the closest match.
- New interactive Markets and Applications pages: Mersen’s Markets and Applications pages put Mersen expertise right at your fingertips. Seven major markets with 36 sub-markets are showcased with interactive application schematics. Simply click on the icon for recommendations and links to products to use for each application.
- A Newly Developed Custom Products and Solutions Section: Mersen has a keen understanding of the unique challenges customers face globally. Our Custom Products and Solutions section makes it easy to access Mersen’s expertise and partner with Mersen from the start of the design process.
- More product information at a glance: Mersen’s product pages are designed to provide the information you need quickly. Featuring new, larger product photography, easily visible Approvals and Standards, Key Features and Benefits, and specifications in a table format, the product information you need is at your fingertips. Click on an individual product number to drill down to additional product-specific information like size and weight. (IDW?)
- Optimal Viewing on Mobile Devices and Computers: Mersen’s Electrical Power website features responsive design, so that it is easily viewable on all of your devices. Whether you are accessing the site from a tablet, mobile phone, laptop, or desktop computer, the Mersen EP site will automatically resize content for optimized viewing on your device.
- Global accessibility: Mersen products are available all over the world, and the Mersen Electrical Power website has a global presence as well. Users can navigate between thirteen individual country sites and ten languages by accessing the pull-down menu in the upper right corner of the site.
The new Mersen Electrical Power website can be accessed at https://ep-de.mersen.com.
Global expert in electrical power an